Skin problems is one of the major health problems that teenage girls have to deal with. At a time where your looks really matter a lot its important that you look your best. Bad skin can affect more than your social life. Although it should not, it does tend to affect self esteem and the way you feel about yourself. While there are certain things, like hormones, that you cannot do anything about the vast majority of skin issues is within your control and you can do something about it..Girls Like You Home Skin Care
Make up can have a great influence on your skin and the health of your skin. For many young girls its something new on their skin and sometimes the reaction can be negative -Girls Like You Home Skin Care- especially if there are chemicals in the products. With that in mind, here are 5 simple tips to help you stay healthy and keep your skin clear and beautiful.
1. Try to always buy make up and skin care products that are made from natural products. Chemical based products are usually much cheaper but they tend to be much harsher on your skin and can often lead to skin problems.
2. Always test new make up before you use it. Use a bit on your ear lobes or under your chin and leave it for a few hours to see how your skin reacts to it. This is important when you try out new products for the first time and even when its "safe and natural" you should still test how your skin will react to it.
3. Always check the expiry date of any product you buy. This also means that you should use it before the expiry date. There is a good reason why products expire and usually its because they are no longer safe to use after that date. Often time when products are on sale they have a short shelf life left, so be careful.
4. Never apply too much make up -Girls Like You Home Skin Care- especially when your skin is prone to zits and acne. Sometimes it seems like a good idea to cover up bad spots but too much make up can actually make this problem worse.
5. Always clean your face properly before you go to bed. Make up can irritate your skin and you need to allow your skin enough "breathing time" while you are sleeping. Make sure you clean is off completely with a good facial cleanser.
Read more about genital wart removal and get some great tips to help you with plantar wart removal ...